Player Unknown Battleground's Halloween Skin! Mummy!

I have to say I'm super Excited for the new Player Unknown Battleground Halloween Skins.
These are available on Steam ((PC)) for the next 29 days. Get them while you can.
The set that impressed me the most is the Mummy Halloween Set.

I'm actually a bit surprised no one else has commented or mentioned the benefits of purchasing this set for $15.99.
One of the major advantages of this set is Stealth.
Ask yourself what does it remind you of that's already in the game that comes from a supply drop?
The rare Ghillie suit. This gives you a major advantage in the end game. It can be the difference between losing or grasping onto the clutch.
This Halloween costume blends into almost every setting and terrain within the pubg battlefield.
If you Kneel in a bush, you may as well be completely invisible.
If you go prone you might lose yourself in the grass.
Urban environments you match cement and various wall colors of buildings.
Peaking off a roof? To the untrained eye you look like a building fixture crouched.
This is probably the best set to wear if not a close second to wearing all white if you get lucky enough to drop into a fog map.
This is probably the most overpowered set/cosmetic in the game. I would say it even rivals the
pre-order player unknown set that everyone dreams of owning.

Anyone serious about pubg, or looking for a tactical advantage in every map and every environment should purchase this immediately. If you don't you'll be wish you did.
The pumpkin parachute is also an honorable mention recommendation it looks great and its just plain fun. Get into the holiday spirit.
I'll be wearing my mummy costume on the battlefield, I'll see you there but you might not see me in this awesome camouflage cosmetic!
I see some chicken dinners in my future.
Do you agree that this costume is a Winner Winner Chicken Dinner?
Leave a comment.
Thank you!
STEAM PURCHASE PUBG
PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUND DEVELOPER WEBSITE

Comments

  1. Do you have photos of each piece equipped separately? Also, I'm super curious if the "wraps" sound like if you were barefoot or had shoes on. Look forward to hearing back from you thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment